1967 – The London based fortnightly counterculture newspaper.
By the time the issues shown were produced, production had changed from letterpress to offset litho.
A selection of articles from the first ten issues:
- Ezra Pounds unpublished wartime broadcast on Radio Rome
- The Living Theatre’s Frankenstein script
- William Burroughs film script ‘Towers Open Fire’
- Simon Vinkenoog on Provo in Amsterdam
- Destruction in Art Symposium (DIAS)
- American War Crimes in Vietnam by Bertrand Russell
- Norman Mailer on the Vietnam War
- Paul McCartney interview
- ‘Buddhism and the Coming Revolution’ by Gary Sender
- The Diggers Mystique
- Tuli Kupferberg
- Police raid on Indica books and IT
- Frank Zappa interview.